State of India’s Environment 2023
Our annual SOE series is completing its 10th year! Our most awaited SOE has been the country's most trusted publication on environment-related events and developments over the last decade.
Backed by four decades of research and publishing history, this annual publication of the Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), and Down To Earth, would keep you updated on the major topics like:
State of Development | Biodiversity | Oceans | Climate Change | Methane | Health | Water | Plastics | Agriculture | Livestock | Habitat | Renewable Energy | Mobility | Air Pollution | Industry
This Annual Issue’s main focus is:
- HUMANS: How will they evolve in future
- HIMALAYAS: Climate change and the Third Pole
- WASTE: India’s legacy dumpsites
WATCH OUT FOR THESE, BESIDES THE REGULAR COVERAGE
+ STATE OF THE STATES
+ STATE OF SDGs
+ COVID AND IMPACTS ON SDGs
This 10th annual edition offers a special assessment of the state of development in the various States through graphical analysis and data. With contributors ranging from academics, researchers, journalists and policymakers, the report is a must-have for anyone interested in getting the complete picture of all things environmental, as of date.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT MORE FROM THIS ANNUAL UPDATE – SOE 2023
- Students preparing for various competitive exams, especially IAS etc
- School and College Libraries
- Environmental Professionals and Academicians
- Consultants & Research Institutions
- Donors, VCs, Foundations and Environment related charity organizations
- Decision makers in Govt. and PSUs
- MNCs and leading Private Cos. with CSR initiatives
- Indian and foreign Embassy Diplomats
- Climate Change activists
- All Libraries and NGOs working in environmental field
- University and College Teachers of Engg., Mgmt., Arts and Science Colleges
- And every citizen who cares for the environment.
Please order your copy immediately. Would appreciate it if you could also spread the news of its ready availability among your circle of contacts, who may stand to benefit from this book.
|Publication||Down To Earth|